Community Rules & Guidelines version 2.0 (In Trial Mode And is in current in effect)
** Sometimes being Blunt and direct is the only way so don’t take offense to this **
1) Don’t flood the shit out of the chat. Nobody wants to scroll through lines and lines of bullshit. This includes spamming the bots. Don’t be a cock.
2) Don’t be an asshole and start harassing people in the community. Have some respect for others. Don’t be a dickhead. It’s the admins’ sole discretion what is considered ‘being a dick’ and what’s not. That being said, please refer to rule 3 before you make yourself look like a stupid ass.
3) Don’t bring stupid-ass personal shit to the admins. Unless the person is being incredibly immoral and/or irritating everybody in the channel, we don’t want to hear it. Shit like “This cunt called me a pickle-puffer. You should ban him from the network ’cause he’s a huge cocksucker.” Go fuck yourself. Go cry to mommy. Deal with your personal issues on your own. We’re not a daycare and don’t want to hear about it. We will not ban somebody at your request. Don’t like it? Disconnect your shit and leave. We believe everybody is open to their own opinions. Everybody is permitted to speak freely, even strongly. If this isn’t your cup of tea, you don’t have to participate. If the admins think somebody should be banned, they will take care of it on their own. Don’t start being a fuckhead and PMing ban requests like a complete ball of shit. They’ll just laugh at you.
4) Don’t spam your bullshit IRC server, or piece of shit website. Nobody cares to join or see your cunt-o-rama.
5) Don’t evade a ban. Don’t be a shit and evade a ban to appeal a ban – you’re stupid as fuck.
6) Don’t ask questions about some other person’s ban. If they fucked up bad enough to get banned, let THEM deal with it. Don’t bitch and whine and get yourself fired up and banned as well. Fuck off!
7) Try to maintain positivity and decency as much as possible. People are allowed to say what they want and have their opinion. But when it involves putting someone down, the grown-up way to handle that is to talk to the person privately, and not in a channel full of people. Don’t tell people what they can or can’t say or do. Let the staff handle it, and let someone make a fool of themselves all on their own. If the staff see you calling people out or telling people what to do frequently, they may mute one or more parties as they see fit. If you are commonly found to be stirring up fights or starting arguments that turn to personal attacks, you will be given warnings, muted, or be removed.
8) Don’t intentionally fuck with someone to get a rise out of them. You’re an asshole.
9) Channel disrupting/disruption is not ok cunt pickle puffer toss bag so don’t do it, use the /ignore nick name if you can’t get along with that user and carry on talking to some other person you enjoy, no reason the rest of the channel and it’s users have to put up with you’re bullshit
10) If you need some weed ask PugMug 😛 (jokes aside let’s all have a nice time here and treat everyone like family thanks)